Maniacal-ToasterManiacal-Toaster

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Pretty damn good!

You did a pretty good job here and clearly worked hard. I love how you even animate parts that are hard to see at first. It makes me look at my animations and cringe more then usual. Very very good!

Tarboy Tarboy

My jaw fell off

Animation: Awesome.
Comedy: Fantastic.
Felt like a movie: Hell yeah.
Ending: One of the best.
Bottom line: This was one of the best things I have ever seen, you can just watch it over and over and over again.

The Transformer The Transformer

Fantastic

Funny= Yes.
Animation= Nice.
Makes me glad I'm getting a monacal= Indeed good sir.

Death Note- Guy Love Death Note- Guy Love

I love both of these shows

Drawing= Great
Funny=Yes
Gay=No it's not gay if two friends say they love each other, hasn't anyone heard of brother love GOD.
Near= Most likely traumatized.
Very nice.

HamsterJam Preview HamsterJam Preview

Beutiful

I loved it, I was sad though at the end, I rely want to hear that story.

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Awesome

This was just full of win in every moment, I rely wish I knew what that song was, it's a pretty good song for things like this.

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

Cool

I agree with many people on how Louis should've been black, but the animation was awesome and I liked how you got their audio and made it into a conversation, I wish being incapacitated and being revived was like that, all blurry and your vision moving like you were dizzy, over all it was very nice.

StealthBeast responds:

Aside from the fact that a solid black character wouldn't contrast well with the dark backround, I didn't base the survivors on their skin color, but on their attire.

Yeah, cheesy effects simulating pain in FPS games can get annoying (Cough, CoD), but I think they'd be really appropriate in L4D.. After all, if I was literally beaten to the point of being completly incapable of standing up, I'd probably be seeing stars lol. Glad you liked it.

Sonic:The Dark Awakening Sonic:The Dark Awakening

...

It was load, confusing, and frighted me slightly, but I liked the choice of music, although you should slow down a bit on the text a bit.

Sonic Star Wars trailer Sonic Star Wars trailer

I'll give you this much

It seemed like a pretty good idea, good choice for music, it was very epic, but I can't see Chaotix beating Boba, I broke out in laughter at the end, galaxy near you just great.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

omg

Funniest shit I ever saw. I need a new hip.

Jombo1 responds: