Maniacal-ToasterManiacal-Toaster

The ending= Made me cry
Do I hope there will be a sequel= Hell yeah

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Good but

This game was one of the hardest things I ever played, still can't get past the giant robot any tips would help, other then that the game play was decent except the bouncing part and sliding everywhere, this isn't the king of game where you put one step cliffs.

Bricks Deluxe Bricks Deluxe

Very nice

This game is fun and pretty addicting, I got stuck playing it for a while, its good to know there are some people who know how to make a good game without explosions, blood, or any other kind of mindless violence.

Area 92 Area 92

It was good

I liked the music you picked out and it was a decently challenging game

Neverending Light Neverending Light

I dont know what to say

This game looks like one that would be made for the Xbox. My jaw dropped when I first started.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

hmm

I'm not saying it was the best it took me two try's to beat it, but I got to say it was good and deserves a try

unforgotten realms dress unforgotten realms dress

Let me say this as nice as I posable can

This uh well the whole thing was umm well, I understand the idea but the person was badly drawn and the cloths were no better, in fact it looks like you didnt put that much time into this it couldev been alot better, but the idea was good and you did put in UR music so it dosent suck, it was... meh

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

WOOO

After 5 years of playing once then forgrtting I beat this game for a crapy ending WOOO